DNS provides a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our compensation package includes a market-based philosophy for base salary, a pay-for-performance discretionary cash bonus program, spot awards and a long-term incentive program. In addition, our comprehensive Employee Benefits Program includes:
Health Insurance includes medical, dental and vision which is available on the first day of the month following the date of hire. We offer:
- Medical: 100% premium contribution for HMO plan and an 100% premium contribution for PPO plan for employees paid by the Company. DNS offers a 50% premium contribution towards dependants.
- Dental: 100% premium contribution will be paid by the Company for employees toward the comprehensive dental plan. Either a PPO or EPO option is provided for you. DNS offers an 80% premium contribution towards dependents.
- Vision: 100% premium contribution will be paid by the Company. The program provides employees, spouse or domestic partner and children with an annual eye exam and frames and lenses coverage every 24 months through a participating vision provider.
- Life and AD&D A benefit of 2X salary for all regular employees up to a maximum of $400,000 is fully paid by the Company.
- Long Term Disability Insurance The LTD benefit covers 66.23% of pre-disability salary, up to a designated maximum, after a 180 day elimination period.
- 401(k) Plan (Tax-deferred Retirement Plan) Our 401(k) plan offers employees the ability to set aside funds on a pre-tax basis into a retirement account. DNS offers matching of up to 50% for up to 6% of employee base salary.
- Flexible Benefits Plan (Section 125) Our Flexible Benefits Plan allows eligible employees to set aside funds on a pre-tax basis into a Flexible Spending Accounts to cover unreimbursed qualified medical care costs, as well as, eligible dependent care costs.
Additional Perks include:
This is a brief description of benefits offered by Dart NeuroScience LLC. Not all plan provisions, limitations and exclusions are included in this publication. In the event of any conflict between the information contained in this publication and the plan provisions, the Plan Documents and insurance contracts will govern. Employees must meet all eligibility requirements to participate in the programs. Dart NeuroScience LLC reserves the right to change benefits at any time.